The HPV vaccine is recommended for all girls between 11 and 12, but reports like this one have meant the vaccine has been branded as one of the most dangerous in the world.
Chloe was a seemingly normal pre-teen, she loved to dance and one day hoped of becoming a dancer as a profession, she led a very active lifestyle and loved being outdoors. But this all changed soon after she received her second dose of the HPV vaccine, Gardasil.
Now 18, Chloe has decided to share her story with the world. On her Facebook page she shared the story of the moment her life changed.
“(In) October 2016 I died and came back to life due to the severity of my damaged ANS (autonomic nervous system) – I was resuscitated and put on life support until my internal organs recovered and until I could breathe without a ventilator,”
Chloe had an incredibly severe reaction to the Gardasil vaccine which left her on the brink of life. She has also since developed myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) a very serious condition that will likely effect her for the rest of her life.
She shared the following information about her life on her blog:
“Everyday is a battle against the never-ending symptoms against pain, random and exhausting fits, mast cell reactions, the agony when meds, feed and water is pushed down my tube. Then there’s the war with the invisible aspects people don’t see: nausea, migraines, vision problems, light and noise sensitivity, the multiple injection wounds from injecting daily to reduce blood clots.
You don’t see the paralyzed stomach or delayed motility of my GI tract, the raw inflammation and ulceration in my colon, the over active nerve endings, blocked signals in my brain and spinal cord, and of course the intense chronic pain that you don’t always see in public because of the ‘stay brave and cry later face.’”
Chloe has also since suffered paralysis and it is a constant worry for to her to wonder if she will ever walk, let alone dance again.
Sadly, Chloe is not alone. After sharing her story on her Facebook page, the comments section was flooded with people telling of similar stories.
Some of the comments include:
“My daughter has been fighting the toxins of the vaccine for the past four years. She was in the hospital for fifteen days after the first dose…complete paralysis with the worst muscle weakness.” – Lizzette N.
“…My daughter had the HPV shot and had some of the reactions you have had. It was horrible.” – Nachelle H.
“This vaccine is what killed my friend’s roommate 3 minutes after her second injection.” – Annie F.
Others share their opinions on the issue:
“This vaccine is unfit for anyone and should be taken off the market.” – Karyn M.
“May [this] bring some understanding to others that there is an issue with vaccine safety that needs desperately to be looked into.” – Tanya M.
Gardasil is designed to protect against HPV, but this disease is not as serious as doctors make out. In over 90% of all cases, the body can cure HPV on its own within one year.